Healthcare Liability Insurance
Medical Malpractice insurance protects medical professionals, entities, hospitals, clinics, and organizations against claims of bodily injury or mental anguish as a direct result of negligence, misdiagnosis, or mental anguish from the professional services that have been rendered to a patient.
Being part of an independent Lloyd's of London broker, we use our expert knowledge and relationships within the Lloyd's and London markets to build robust Canadian and International medical malpractice policies structured around your clients' critical exposures.
Arranging appropriate terms may not be as straightforward as you'd assume, and making errors when placing policies can put your E&O cover at risk.
Servca Canada is dedicated to supporting our Canadian partner brokers in the placement of all types of medical malpractice risks and making them easy to understand in the process.
Risks we can help you with:
- Medical Malpractice for Individual practitioners – including surgeons, consultants, General Practitioner, Physicians, Allied Health individuals, and Locums.
- Medical Malpractice for Groups of practitioners or Associations
- Medical Malpractice for Entities – including clinics, hospitals, and medical establishments.
- Tele-medical & Digital Health Services and entities.
- Medical Malpractice Excess Layers
Why work with Servca Canada?
- We are Healthcare industry experts; our team is led by our Managing Director, Dr. Edwin Rajadurai.
- We have market access to every single Healthcare market in Lloyd's and London market.
- We assess and highlight non-obvious exposures for you.
- We advise on extensions of cover to limit other exposures, e.g., Cyber, Public Liability, Employers Liability, Sexual Misconduct, and Defamation, to name a few.
- We can provide risk management strategies for your clients to ensure a stable and consistent renewal process.
- We communicate with you 24/7 and keep you informed with feedback for your clients.
- As a dedicated insurance intermediary, we work on turnaround times averaging 48 hours from submission to quote.