Pharmaceuticals, Clinical Trials & Life Sciences
What is Indemnity Insurance for Life Sciences?
It is the Protection for claims arising out of the possibility of damage or bodily injury stemming from pharmaceutical products, clinical trials, or medical devices utilized in clinical research and the pharmaceutical products market. This can often include reputational damage, product recalls, and loss of income.
As an independent Broker at Lloyd’s, we specialize in the placement of healthcare liability insurance in the UK for hundreds of life sciences and pharmaceutical companies and contractors each year. We are operated by doctors, for doctors – thus, understand your insurance requirements and how we can add value to you.
We're Here to Help if You...
- Have had claims in the past and you are paying ‘over the odds’ for your current indemnity.
- Are not sure if you are insured appropriately.
- Would like Servca to carry out a silent review to compare your current insurance coverage versus that able in the market place.
- Are not sure if you are indemnified to the minimum regulatory standards.
- Feel your indemnity could be declined elsewhere because it is of a high-risk nature.
- Require a crisis response and product recall expenses to be paid.
- Are facing reputational damage.
- Are not currently receiving the full level of standard cover.
- Feel your products are manufactured and distributed internationally.
- Are a start-up and need advices on your requirements for insurance.
Our Objectives in Helping You
- To provide you with the indemnity to allow you to develop and distribute products that could affect and help people around the world.
- To enable you to make a difference in people’s lives by offering your product and or trial results.
- To provide you with peace of mind.
- To identify your exposures and vulnerabilities and protect against them.
- To manage your annual premium on a yearly basis, in line with your business revenue.
- To assist you in the growth of your company and provide advice and assistance on how to do so.
- To offer financial stability to you.
- To offer you flexibility in your policy and coverage.
What We Will Do For You
- Tailored polices direct from Lloyd’s of London that include:
- Property Damage & Business Interruption
- Errors & Omissions/Negligence
- Products & services liability
- Clinical Trials Liability
- High Tech equipment liability
- Property & Business Interruption
- Stock and Research Materials
- Risk management solutions
- Crisis Containment
- Advice & Consultations with regulators such as MHRA
- International coverage