Architects and Engineers Insurance

Why do Engineers and Architects need Professional Liability Insurance (PII)? 

Engineers and Architects naturally design, analyze and build systems, components, and structures specific to the client’s specifications. However, what if things do not quite go to plan? 

Or maybe everything went according to plan – but your client feels differently?

As a specialist international Lloyd’s of London broker, we work with engineers and architects globally to create bespoke insurance coverages to protect you in the event of a claim, complaint, or legal dispute with a client. Disputes and claims can be too costly, with the cost of legal fees and defense fees.

We work with a host of engineers and architects in arranging bespoke risk management solutions for individuals, SMEs, and Corporate organizations. 

While engineering has a broad definition, several specific policy wordings can offer various levels of coverage. Our policies provide more comprehensive cover and are written on a Civil Liability basis unless described otherwise; you must have a reputable broker and highly rated insurer protecting your service.

We work with underwriters who work with excellent and highly experienced claims advisers and lawyers, most of whom offer collateral warranty reviews. You must be placed with an underwriter who is experienced in your trade sector and has the expert and technical understanding to assist you in the event of a claim.

This is why we take the time to understand your professional risks fully and carefully guide you through all of the insurer’s policy terms, conditions, and exclusions.

Working with specialist Insurers at Lloyd’s of London allows us to cater to the ‘distressed’ and unusual risks which traditional insurers often reject. 

Who will Servca cover?

We can arrange cover for the following firms, irrespective of where you are based globally or where your clients are based. We specialize in working with Engineers and Architects who may have had previous claims, complaints, or offshore/overseas exposure.

Architects and Engineers we Insure - Professional Indemnity Insurancea
  • Architects
  • Nuclear Engineers
  • Electrical Engineers
  • Science & Industry
  • Consulting Engineers
  • Civil Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineers
  • Heating and Ventilation Engineers
  • Tow Planners
  • Railway and Logistics
  • Project Co-Ordinators
  • Adjuration and Arbitration
  • Leisure and Sport
  • Soil Engineering
  • Marine Dredging Consultants
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Waste Management

If your profession is not listed above, we will arrange coverage for you through a bespoke scheme with policy wordings catered around your business. Our specialist, PI Broker desk, is always available to answer queries via phone and email.

Architects and Enginners